The Best Pet Tracking Devices of 2018
Having a feline friend is one of the best companion a man can have, but all this can be no more if it gets lost. Living in an industrialized nation or living in busy city, our pets have a right to wander around safely. We wouldn’t want you to be among the many million callers to Missing Help Number to trace your cat.
Let’s face it, sometimes cats get into things that they probably shouldn’t. Here are a few trackers that will give you peace of mind to keep your little feline explorers from finding their way into the neighbourhood which could be dangerous especially if your cat is not microchipped or has a tag or tracker.
Keeping our feline buddy safe at all times is a big worry for most cat owners. We worry about them when they are outdoor, home or when they are wandering out of sight. With technology the introduction of trackers to our cats’ lives understands the concern cat owners feel when letting their cats explore their environment independently.
THE 6 BEST CAT TRACKERS
#1. Esky Wireless Item Locator
Wow didn’t know finding my cat would be this easy and with a click am loving the Esky Wireless Item Locator. Can be attached to your cat collar for easy location. Attach the 4 key finders to any 4 items and simply press the color-coded buttons to locate them.
With one press on buttons of remote, the beeping will trigger through walls, coaches and lead you to those your cat or lost items within 30-80 feet. The remote control is equipped with a light for better night visibility when locating the buttons.
Suitable for aging people, our kids and pets. Comes with: 1 Esky Transmitter, 4 Esky Receivers, 4 Esky key Ring,- 4 CR2032, 3V Batteries,1 User Manual, 1 After-sales Service Card to make your life stress free.
- 4 key finders provided to attach to 4 items.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Good receiver sounds/beeps, leading you to your lost item.
- Strong radio frequency.
- Reliable and friendly customer service: Ready to respond within 24 hours and lifetime support.
- Beautiful blends well with furniture, can be given as a gift.
#2. Real Time Tracking Locator
Do not be worried of losing your cat or dog. Real time locator is based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite, it can track and monitor any remote target by sms or internet.
The Electric fence function, allows you to set a safety zone, when your cat leaves this area, you will receive an alert.
Support IOS and Android system, it also support GSM micro sim card (2G GSM network or compatibility 2G GSM network.
Has a built-in smart chip when there is no GSM signal, the data will be saved on GPS, and when the GSM signal is recovered, it will automatically start transferring.
Automatically enter sleep mode, reducing power consumption and comes with a built-in 800mAh battery, which can continuously work for about 10 days.
This tracker supports 180 days of your pet activities from where it went to how long it stayed. Come with 1 Mini GPS Tracker,1 Pet Collar,1 Charge Cable,1 Screwdriver and 1 English User Manual
- Real-time location.
- GPS positioning and AGPS assisted quick search, accurate locating your pet.
- Three-way tracking.
- Electric fence, allows you to set a safety zone.
- History tracks playback.
- Blind zone track.
- Long working time.
- IP66 waterproof, life waterproof, no need to worry about rainy days. (Not water immersion).
- Comes with an adjustable collar, convenient for your pet to wear.
- Current Price: £22.63
- Ends: Sep 12, 2018 8:12:17 BST
#3. Tractive GPS Pet Tracker
You can know where your cat or dog is at any time with the tractive Tracker. Check the location of your furry friend in any browser or on your smartphone.
The position of the animal is displayed on a digital map and the tracker is 100% waterproof. Good for pets over 4.5 kg (9 pounds). Easily to use as it can be easily and safely attached to your cats’ collar.
The Live Tracking feature enables you in real time to see where your pet is currently located. The position is updated every 2-3 seconds and displayed on the map in the app or on the Internet.
In order to track your dog or cat anywhere and at any time in over 150 countries, you need to have an active service plan for your Tractive GPS device.
- Live tracking.
- Virtual fence.
- Worldwide coverage over 150 countries.
- Location history.
- Lightweight & waterproof GPS tracking device.
- 2-5 day battery life.
- Comes in beautifully different colours best for your pet personality.
- Tractive can only be used in conjunction with a subscription.
#4. Pod 3 Tracker and Activity Monitor
This device works amazing so long as you have 3G to set up everything prior to leaving 3G coverage. Pod 3 is the latest in pet care technology, helping you look after your pet even when you’re not around. Attach the small GPS tracking device to your pet’s collar to track them on your phone with the click of a button. Managing your pet’s health and safety has never been easier with escape alerts and activity monitoring. Designed for pets and pet parents – the small waterproof unit includes removable batteries.
Very convenient as it allow you to track your pet indoors and outdoors with 4 tracking technologies.
Will not burden your pet as it is the smallest GPS pet tracker that fits any size collar – suitable for both dogs and cats.
The Pod 3 has no distance limitations or range limitations. You could be in New York and track your pet in Australia! As long as the Pod 3 is in an area of cellular coverage, it can be tracked as it is used in over 175 countries.
- Global GPS pet tracker with escape alerts, activity monitoring & adventure recording
- The smallest GPS pet tracker that fits any size collar – suitable for both dogs and cats
- Designed for pets and pet parents – the small waterproof unit includes removable batteries
- 4 tracking technologies allow you to track your pet indoors and outdoors.
- 5 day battery life
- Subscription for a limited time has to be paid.
#5. Tabcat tracker
Why is it that we should think about being able to locate our cats in the first place? For peace of mind, definitely. No one likes a troubled mind and with a cat locating device fixed securely to your cat’s collar, you don’t need to worry about them going missing and not being able to find them ever again. Cats are curious animals and do like to wander about within their comfort zone.
Using a tracking device to pinpoint your cat’s location will help you to keep on the right path to finding them as quickly as possible, without getting lost on the way.
Our RF-based technology offers much greater range than ‘keyring finders’ and much greater accuracy than GPS trackers.
Simply attach the lightweight (6 grams) tag to your cat or kitten’s collar and you can quickly locate it using the credit card-sized hands
- Directional technology, pinpointing them to within 2.5cm (1 inch).
- Small, light, splashproof: Weighing just 6 grams and protected by a durable case,
- Long range – up to 122m (400ft) to track your cat.
- Accurate to within 2.5cm (1 inch).
- Train your cat to come home with the beep sound cue.
- Comes with 2 tags but an additional 2 can be purchased if you’ve a larger cat family.
#6. Pet GPS Tracker Waterproof
This tracker, which has the unique Wi-Fi anti-lost function, enables you to set two WiFi address as a safe area. If the pet goes out of the safe range, it will send you an alarm message. The smart LED flashing light will turn on automatically when it gets dark, so that you can find your pet easily. Its waterproof standard,enables it to be used in light rain. Product can only be used in a GSM network-based Micro-SIM card.
- Has waterproof standards with light rain water.
- You can track your pet globally due to GSM quad band network
- Can set two Wi-Fi address as the safe area.
- Geo-fence enabled.
- Long standby, low battery alarm function.
- Real time tracking.
- Smart LED flashing light turns on automatically when it gets dark.
- Can monitor your pet activities of where it goes.
- Easy to use as tracking is via Website / APP/ Wechat / SMS
- Voice monitor and low battery alarm.
- Easy to install.
- Current Price: £25.49
- Ends: Aug 14, 2018 9:13:27 BST
It is important to make sure that your cat is happy and safe to be left alone. If you worry a lot be confident about leaving them alone with one of the trackers above, you can go with your daily duties at peace, even as they wander around outside.
Kindly share with us your cats’ story if you have an experience with a tracker not shared above.